Facebook Setup Tutorial: Questions Answered
In this video, all your questions will be answered about getting Facebook started,
this is a simple Facebook Setup Tutorial to help you get your Fan Page up and running.
I want you to have a sexy, cool, unique page that represents you and your brand.
When people land on your page we want them to immediately know how this page is going to help them, entertain them.
Or whatever your goal is for creating this page?
If you plan on using this account for business then this Facebook setup tutorial will show you how to do just that.
Facebook Setup Tutorial In 6 Steps
You will learn 6 simple steps in this Facebook setup tutorial to make your Fan Page more appealing to your audience.
1. You need to understand why a Facebook Fan Page is important for your business. There are 6 reasons why a fan page can help your business as opposed to a personal profile.
2. Now you should create a Fan Page. If you have already created one go to step two. If you are not sure how to create a Fan Page watch this video showing you step by step how to do that.
3. You need to fill out your basic information, like a unique cover photo, or the about section, stuff like that. This helps your visitors know exactly what your page is about and how you are going to help them.
This helps your visitors know exactly what your page is about and how you are going to help them.
4. Then you might want to add more tabs other than the home, about and posts tab. You can add tabs like your website or other social media accounts.
You can add tabs like your website or other social media accounts.
5. Then start posting content on your wall relevant to your page and what you promised your visitors.
If you want to save time, you can schedule your posts ahead of time, this is just one of the benefits from using a Fan Page for business.
6. Once you start posting make sure you engage with people that like your content.
You can invite friends from your personal profile that might be interested in your Fan Page.
Amongst other ways to grow your Fan Page following.
Get More Traffic With This Facebook Setup Tutorial
Now that you learned 6 steps in this Facebook Setup Tutorial make sure you take action in your business
and set up your own Fan Page if you have not done this already.
Or go edit and revamp your current page.
If you learned something from this Facebook Setup Tutorial let me know in the comments below.
I love helping small business owners and network marketers find a target market and attract more customers consistently! Access the Training Center Below.