4. Have a Facebook LIKE plugin on your website. so when people visit your website they have an option to like your page.
5. Put a like button on your email autoresponder.
6. Link to your Fan Page from your personal profile on Facebook.
7. Engage with others in your Fan Page persona, this will drive more visitors to your Fan Page as opposed to your personal profile.
8. Get personal, show you are a real person. Show some behind the scenes stuff. People don’t want to work with a product, they want to work with you. Because you make them feel like they can do it too and you can help them.
Best Way To Get Likes On A Facebook Page
One thing to keep in mind is that this is a social media site.
You can do these 8 tips but if you are not engaging, commenting, liking and sharing with other people, your page will not grow the way you want it to.
Engagement is key when it comes to getting likes on a Facebook page.
Now you don’t want to engage with just anyone and everyone. Because not everyone is interested in what you’re selling. So you want to engage with people who fit your market and could potentially like your page.